Featured post

How to earn free ecoins, gold and membership!! (updated!)

Hello! As many individuals have asked, here is an UPDATED version of how to earn free ecoins, gold and membership! So if you have ever w...

Rules

Rules

Total Pageviews

Followers

Friday 20 September 2013

Whale It's That Time Again c:

Hey Ring Popians! Its me Ele!

It's Fluffy Ele Friday again ;D.
What happened to all the other peoples' days e.e
idk.
WELLLLLLLLLL, anyway,
I have a current obsession with What'd The Fox Say XD.
It's like perfection k.
AND SEAL GOES OW OW OW. WA POW POW POW POW POW WA POW POW POW POW POW HATEE HATEE HATEE HO HATEE HATEE HO and yeah.
Um yeah...
Does this qualify as fluffy.
Sure.
K bye<3

1 comment:

  1. Sorreh I couldn't do my day Ele! I was a little caught up in my school work e.e But don't worry, I'll get it this time!

    ReplyDelete

* Please enter username*