Featured post

How to earn free ecoins, gold and membership!! (updated!)

Hello! As many individuals have asked, here is an UPDATED version of how to earn free ecoins, gold and membership! So if you have ever w...

Rules

Rules

Total Pageviews

Followers

Friday 13 September 2013

Fluffy Ele Friday!

Hey Ring Popians! Its me Ele!

SOOOOOO..
It's Friday...
SO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS.
Yeah it means it's Friday.
AND FLUFFY ELE FRIDAY.
Bam okay so welcome to Fluffy Ele Friday.
Every Friday, I will be posting and I will be posting...
FLUFFY STUFF.
You wish you had the special power to make a porcupine appear out of no where.
GET ON MY LEVEL (; (I say that too much)
Umm yeah.
NOW THE SECOND PART OF FLUFFY ELE FRIDAY IS WHERE ELE WRITES YOU ALL A POEM.
Ahem -clears throat- okay here it goes..
Books
Books
Opening and closing
Dust glittering my face
Books
Books

Bye now c:

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Please enter username*