Featured post

How to earn free ecoins, gold and membership!! (updated!)

Hello! As many individuals have asked, here is an UPDATED version of how to earn free ecoins, gold and membership! So if you have ever w...

Rules

Rules

Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday 1 July 2013

Fudge

I just wanted to say that SCHOOL IS OVER.
F yeah.
So, I might be on here more then I was during the school year, if I feel like it. I updated the playlist, but if ya'll have suggestions, just comment on this post what you want on the playlist. Or it'd be easier to just tell me directly and then keep reminding me, cuz chances are, I will forget. I'll put pretty much anything.
The post is titled fudge, and that's just because I couldn't think of any other word at that time.
Deal with it.
I can't wait to see Despicable Me 2, probably gonna see it opening night.
F yeah.

1 comment:

  1. Despicable Me 2 im gunna watch tht 2. But im going to watch it before it gets deleted from youtube xp Thats mainly cause maii grandma afraid to go to a movie theater after that shooting

    ReplyDelete

* Please enter username*