Featured post

How to earn free ecoins, gold and membership!! (updated!)

Hello! As many individuals have asked, here is an UPDATED version of how to earn free ecoins, gold and membership! So if you have ever w...

Rules

Rules

Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday 8 June 2013

See you on Saturdays?

Hello Ringpopians! Now I am volunteering at the library over the summer! Wondering what does this have to do with seeing you guys on Saturdays? Well basically I will be on the computer to sign up people for summer reading. But the process is slow! So I am allowed to browse the internet. I will be on all Saturdays hopefully. I do not know when my last day is but I will tell you guys later! I am only telling you guys this only because I am not on as much as I hoped I would be. If you guys need me, I WON"T be on Fantage. Instead I will be on Moviestarplanet. My username is pookalou if you ever want to talk to me.

                                                                                Amy Out

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Please enter username*