Featured post

How to earn free ecoins, gold and membership!! (updated!)

Hello! As many individuals have asked, here is an UPDATED version of how to earn free ecoins, gold and membership! So if you have ever w...

Rules

Rules

Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday 25 September 2013

Wonderful Amy Wednesday!

Haii Ringpopians! There is a Wonderful Amy Wednesday if you didn't read Maura's post. I should have started last week but school work got in the way, so HERE IT IS! ^.^ On Wonderful Amy Wednesday, since it's HUMP DAY, I'll just post hump day cartoons or change it up if I have an idea >.< Okay so here is a picture for ya,

               If you can't read what I am saying, then I am saying "Go Ahead and say what today is"
Each week I'll add a new picture continuing on this ^.^  You might enjoy it near the end. And if you are wondering, I know the gun is small I didn't have time to edit it long enough so it wasn't.

Also I want to share with you my favorite song, but I don't think you guys might like it because a lot of people ( You know who you are person) says it's stupid so here it is

              Baii, and have a WONDERFUL AMY WEDNESDAY xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Please enter username*