Featured post

How to earn free ecoins, gold and membership!! (updated!)

Hello! As many individuals have asked, here is an UPDATED version of how to earn free ecoins, gold and membership! So if you have ever w...

Rules

Rules

Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday 13 April 2013

MANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehe

Hey Ring Popians! Its me Mandy .... I miss u all mostly my friends I wish to um see y'all again im so bored.... i was not on because idk school mostly so now i have a tablet i got on my bday on march .... i got flashplayer a week ago and this worked!!!!!byeeeei miss all of you and Amber hehe okie have a great day o.o . The picture here is small On my tablet maybe on computers too idk

1 comment:

  1. ยг ๒คςк! ๓คภ เҭ ђคร ๒єєภ ๏ร ๏ ๒๏гเภﻮ ђєгє ๏ฬเҭђยҭ ๏ұย! sorry about the previous text style. it was messed uup! Sorry for any grammer. Still not used to mobile. Hope to see you on soon!




    Amy out

    ReplyDelete

* Please enter username*