Featured post

How to earn free ecoins, gold and membership!! (updated!)

Hello! As many individuals have asked, here is an UPDATED version of how to earn free ecoins, gold and membership! So if you have ever w...

Rules

Rules

Total Pageviews

Followers

Saturday 27 April 2013

Hey Ring Popians! Its me Ele! As many of you may have heard... Shipy is leaving D:.
Now let's all leave a moment of silence for our former and most amazing leader ever, Shipy *-*.
One minute later...
Five minutes later...
Half an hour later...
An hour later...
24 hours later...
Five days later...
10,000,000 year later...
Okay time will never be up, but I'm going to continue now c:.
So I'm Ele.. and here are a few things about me: I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE COLDPLAY. I love narwhals, I go on Transformice, I love my friends c;, I love to read, and I love animals. Now... Um. I had something I was going to say.. I totally forgot now. -Puts on extreme thinking face-. Okay FOUND IT. I think.. okay ANYWAYS. I will try very hard to keep this blog amazing, but this blog will never be as awesome as it was when Shipy was here. We will miss you so much, Shipy, and it's never too late to change your mind!

LOL (Lots of Love),
Ele c;


No comments:

Post a Comment

* Please enter username*