Featured post

How to earn free ecoins, gold and membership!! (updated!)

Hello! As many individuals have asked, here is an UPDATED version of how to earn free ecoins, gold and membership! So if you have ever w...

Rules

Rules

Total Pageviews

Followers

Monday 25 November 2013

Just posting I guess? -Maura

Hey Ring Popians! Its me Maura! I'm just posting I guess because I haven't posted in awhile... Lalala. I'm the second one in the christmas-holiday header picture thingy banner thing yeah. AREN'T I PERTYYY? Okay so you see in Shipy's post about the writing contest thing? Well she called us "Writers" and COUGH I'd like to correct that and say we are AUTHORS not WRITERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! K thanks bye :)
Also have a GREAT thanksgiving and happy very-early Christmas!!!!!!!!! :) (I wonder why the blog looks so christmas-y when it's not even Thanksgiving yet lol.)


No comments:

Post a Comment

* Please enter username*