Featured post

How to earn free ecoins, gold and membership!! (updated!)

Hello! As many individuals have asked, here is an UPDATED version of how to earn free ecoins, gold and membership! So if you have ever w...

Rules

Rules

Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday 26 December 2012

Hey Ring Popians! Its me Amy!  I hope u had a merry Christmas!  Well I can tell you guys I may be back about a few days after my birthday if everything goes well and i get about 100 dollars more (witch i can get!)  so it will be on mobile. Anyway, life is good. Got chosen for Student Model U.N.  But recently I have been nervous. If you ask me if I sneak on or when I am back I will tell ya. Well Happy New Year! baii

btw, if i didn't say when is my birthday, it's a day in Feburary!
P.S I will try getting on at school even if i will get in trouble!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Please enter username*