Featured post

How to earn free ecoins, gold and membership!! (updated!)

Hello! As many individuals have asked, here is an UPDATED version of how to earn free ecoins, gold and membership! So if you have ever w...

Rules

Rules

Total Pageviews

Followers

Wednesday, 4 December 2013

Going Away :(

Hey Ring Popians! Its me Kaitlyn! I'm just letting you know a few weeks in advance that I won't be on the blog for the last week of December or for this week either. I won't be on the Last week of December because I'm going on vacation at the Dominican. When I get back, I'll make a post saying how the vacation was and I will hopefully post some pictures of the beach :). I will assure you that I will be on for Christmas Eve, but I'm not sure about Christmas Day. I'm leaving for about a week. I'll miss you all so much c:

Xoxo
   ~Kaitlyn

No comments:

Post a Comment

* Please enter username*